Jamie L. Zadra
Jamie Zadra joined the Duffy firm in 2013, bringing a rich and comprehensive background in the law to her work. She is involved in all aspects of medical malpractice litigation, including the firm’s intensive case investigation, pretrial discovery, and trial support.
Following graduation from law school, she worked for a personal injury firm in New York City, representing clients in civil, criminal, domestic, and real estate matters. In 2006, she joined the United States Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps, serving three years on active duty in Baumholder, Germany and deploying to Iraq from 2008-2009.
While stationed near Baghdad, she performed legal assistance for soldiers, approved and paid claims made by local Iraqis, reviewed fiscal procurement requests, and advised commanders to ensure compliance with Army regulations, the status of forces agreement, and the rules of engagement.
Additionally, she has served as an associate faculty member with the University of Phoenix, teaching a Business Law course in the school’s European Campus.
- Princeton University (B.A.)
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D.)
- Clarion University (M.L.I.S.)
- New York
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
Articles and Publications
- "Emerging Areas of Institutional Liability for PA Hospitals,“ The Legal Intelligencer, March 17, 2015