Kenneth F. Fulginiti
Ken Fulginiti joined the Philadelphia law firm of Duffy + Partners in 1990.
100% of Ken’s practice is dedicated to helping individuals and families who are the victims of catastrophic injury. Ken is grateful to have been involved in the resolution of many seven and eight figure cases that have provided the financial security his clients have needed when tragedy hits. He and his firm have also actively assisted the victims of accidents by not only aggressively pursuing cases against national and international companies, their insurance carriers, and law firms, but by providing sponsorship and charitable assistance to such activities as wheelchair sports, and other fund raising events.
Ken’s primary focus within his practice includes handling cases involving personal and catastrophic injury caused by products liability (defects), premises liability, construction/industrial accidents and motor vehicle/trucking accidents. The complexity of some of these cases is compounded by the often obstructive positions taken by the defense in these larger matters. Ken’s hands-on approach, from accident scene analysis, electronic data review, engineering research, and forensic evaluation and testing, has provided invaluable insight during discovery and trial.
Ken is listed as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer and given the highest possible rating by his peers in the Martindale-Hubbell directory; however, he considers one of his greatest honors the steady stream of catastrophic injury cases referred by his peers in other Philadelphia firms.
- University of Delaware, B.S.B.A., 1987
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 1990
- Pennsylvania, 1990
- New Jersey, 1990
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1990
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1990
- Philadelphia, New Jersey State, Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations
- Philadelphia and Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Associations
- American, Pennsylvania, and Philadelphia Associations for Justice
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- “Auto & Trucking Litigation: Accident Scene to Trial,” Phoenixville, PA (August 2014)
- “What’s It Worth? Evaluating & Settling Personal Injury Cases” Pennsylvania Association for Justice (March 2013)
- “Accident Investigation and Reconstruction for Lawyers” Pennsylvania Bar Institute (July 2012)
Articles and Publications:
- “If and When Surveillance is Discoverable.” The Legal Intelligencer, November 25, 2014
- "The Use of Technology in Your Auto Case.” The Legal Intelligencer, June 17, 2014; The New Jersey Law Journal, June 23, 2014
- “Trucking Accident Litigation - Not Just Another Auto Case.” The Legal Intelligencer, June 18, 2013